Welcome!

Hello dear vintage lover!

Or you could be a paper and pictures addict. Or just love old girlie stuff like lace, dress forms, bling, flowers and such.

- Just like me!







donderdag 17 juni 2010

Beach tag

Tim Holtz/Sizzix Patchwork Texture fade snippet

I was inspired by C. who used the Graphic 45 paper from the On the Board Walk line.


Memo pin with star shell holding mini post card 

Little Glimmer Misted Sizzix sea shell die


Pic and almost invisable punched border

I adhered the pic like a pocket so the tag with the gold embossing could be tucked in.

Gold embossing

The xtra tag with gold embossing


Dry embossing and glimmers

The upper part of the Beach Tag shows a vintage holiday ad for the Mediterrané.

I tried making a video with my webcam, but don't know if it will upload to my YouTube channel




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten