Welcome!

Hello dear vintage lover!

Or you could be a paper and pictures addict. Or just love old girlie stuff like lace, dress forms, bling, flowers and such.

- Just like me!







maandag 7 juni 2010

Obviously a Tim Holtz fan

Added accents with Stickles 

Tag (the ones you can buy over here) stamped with Archival and clear embossing ink. I used the clear embossing powder as I don't have a lot to choose from yet LOL  I kinda messed up, but now it think of it as a shadow effect. I used stickles glitter glue aswell.    



I used the rusted grunge technic from the Compendium of Curiosities by Tim Holtz
on the chipboard I cut with the Hardware Findings die.




I embossed the cut out with tea dye as I couldn't fund the vintage photo powder. Could you believe I used my toaster? Ah, forgive me being a newbe. I just bought my heat gun and Crop-a-Dile last week. It's more expensive in Europe  and we don't have those % off coupons.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, wat een gaaf effect heeft die stickles op die lamp! Het is in ieder geval al duidelijk op de foto te zien...... Zal in het echie nog wel meer zijn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het zijn de Star Dust stickles :) Probeer!

    Inmiddels heb ik er al een paar embossing poeders bij...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen