Welcome!

Hello dear vintage lover!

Or you could be a paper and pictures addict. Or just love old girlie stuff like lace, dress forms, bling, flowers and such.

- Just like me!







maandag 7 juni 2010

Vintage haberdashery

I found some haberdashery items some months ago at our local flea market
Saturday I found some plastic buttons to add to my growing collection. They have a rose  in the centre. 
The Buttons reminded me of the Favorite Findings Lace Treasures  buttons. The buttons on the card are see through with some gold paint accents. Love my buttons.


My favorite: daiper pins "Curved for Safety" 

Below you can see some more of the backing card.

hooks 

Plastic buttons

The ribbon has an elastic cord you can pull to gather. 
I'm not sure how they used it in those days. It will make a nice touch to a mini album one day. I just love these soft colors.   


Doesn't October Afternoon got the colors of the thrift shop stickers just right compared to the real thing? I need to get me the according paper pad aswell I guess...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten